chevy 441 heads flow numbers
We compare and contrast eight budget small block Chevy heads. Get all the numbers at carcraft.com or the September 2012 issue of Car Craft Magazine. TOP 10 SBC Cast Iron Cylinder heads Page1 - Discuss Chevy High Performance, Chevy High Performance Magazine, and General Discussion topics in Real green-horn question but.....are the 3947040(327) heads the SAME as the 441 heads ... 441 chevy heads. ... i've never yet seen a #441 or #441x or #041x Flow TOP 10 SBC Cast Iron Cylinder heads Page1 - Discuss Chevy High Performance, Chevy High Performance Magazine, and General Discussion topics in the Chevy We have been working with the Chevy Open Chamber heads for years. I am not really concerned with peak flow numbers, ... 441, 487 & 993 are all decent heads, ... What is the bes 76 cc chamber GM head? We compare and contrast eight budget small block Chevy heads. Are those intake and exhaust numbers port volume or flow numbers? I thought those heads flowed a little ... General Chevy High Performance Topics 441 Check out these Exclusive V-8 Powered Corvette Cylindar Heads, ... 441-A late-model smog head installed on 350-cid ... the flow of the LS6 heads is even better. 441 Chevy Heads Porting Exhaust Ports Headbytes Porting. Loading ... 441 Chevy Stage III.5 Street Porting - Duration: 3:36. Headbytes Porting 7,142 views. I am not really concerned with peak flow numbers, ... What is the bes 76 cc chamber GM head? ... 441, 487 & 993 are all decent heads chevy 411 heads. The 441 heads are one ... okay i can get a set of 993 for 20 bux also or a set of heads off a 305 192 i cant find numbers We show you a selection of high performance heads for Chevy engines that will help you get more power from your engine at an affordable price - Super Chevy Magazine What are the differences (if any) between a "441" casting and a "441X" casting? Any performance gains of one over the other? I chevy 3932441 heads..any good or scrap pile? The 441's and similar heads are used in limited racing applications here in the south. I A quick reference catalog of Small Block Chevy cylinder head casting numbers including the LT engine cylinder heads. Dedicated to the preservation and enjoyment of all stock, modified, and custom 1964 - 1987 Chevelles & El Caminos The same symbol can be found on different heads with different casting numbers. Cylinder Head ID. Small block chevy ... Gen. 2 LT1, reverse flow, 175 intake ports, ... Buick, chevy aluminum 10 degree heads, 235 cc intake ports. 3986316: 76cc: Dont Gamble When Choosing Cylinder Heads. ... block and big block Chevy, ... strictly on which set of heads claims the highest air flow numbers. Chevy Numbers Decoding; Search ... these were heavy duty replacement engines with heavy cast heads that flow better and cool better than most ... 993 heads These heads deliver more features, higher flow characteristics and better finish quality than other competitive brands. Installing Small Block Chevy Heads; Small Block Chevy Engine Block casting numbers. ... SBC cylinder heads, ... with their flow characteristics. Bargain Slayer: Brodix SBC Head Test. ... of E-bay special SBC heads. The ad promised flow numbers near 300 cfm ... peak numbers of 483 hp at 6,300 rpm and 441 Small Block Chevy Cylinder Heads: ... Includes factory numbers, casting marks, production histories, suppliers, component performance capabilities, etc.