how do i see my iphone apps in itunes
My computer crashed over the weekend. Everything is rebuilt, but I can't see my iphone apps in the itunes. ... Can't See Apps in Itunes Library Hello all, I am trying to update apps on my iPhone 4S through the iTunes 11 appliction on my pc. But I can't figure out how to do it. How to manage your iPhone apps in iTunes ... Never fearthere are things you can do to manage your iPhone apps without losing your purchases. I have authorized iTunes to access my iPad but I cannot see any apps in my iTunes ... to view my apps installed in iPad Air ... do not show up in iTunes. A number of issues may cause your apps not to appear in iTunes, and those are prevalent across all iOS devices, including the iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Read reviews, compare customer ratings, see screenshots, and learn more about Find My iPhone. After installing itunes I am able to see all my music and see my iphone. ... do that. iTunes is the worlds best way to play and add to your collection of music, movies, TV shows, apps, audiobooks, and more. Right on your Mac or PC. I can't find a list of all apps I've ever purchased ( paid $ free). I've bought many iPhone apps by ... What iPhone apps have I already purchased? ... Is there a way to re-download all my apps into iTunes? On the left side of the screen you can see all the apps you've ... How to sync apps to iPhone with iTunes. ... from iTunes. iTunes or Apple Music on your ... and content types are not available in all countries. See Terms of Sale. Apple. iTunes. Download. How do I get a list of my purchased iPhone apps? If it shows in my iTunes that I have no purchases then how can I preview a declined purchase. reply; Main menu. Transfer Applications from iPhone to iTunes. ... You should see a progress bar in iTunes and your phone should ... iTunes was removing the apps from my iPhone This article will show you vividly how to use iTunes Sync to transfer your favorite apps from iTunes to iPhone ... see all the apps ... sync apps to iPhone with iTunes. How to arrange iPhone and iPad apps using iTunes. ... On the far right you will see smaller snapshots of the screens on your device. Try plugging your device into different ports to see if iTunes recognizes your ... iTunes can't find my iOS device. What do I do? How to Use iTunes to Quickly Organize Apps on iPhone ... via iTunes. Are your apps not syncing when you dock your iPod or iPhone in iTunes? My iPhone's photos are not in iTunes, ... Why won't iPhoto import all the photos on my iPhone 4? Find the song, album, or music video that you want to download, then tap it. Read on to know how to restore deleted Apps from App ... How to Restore Deleted Apps on iPhone or iPad from ... (iTunes) store. I have downloaded a few apps directly to my ipad, then sync'd up with itunes. Dear Lifehacker, I've been syncing my iPhone with ... already on my phone. What can I do? My iPhone's photos are not in iTunes, and they won't sync. What do I do? ... ITunes says my iPhone has photos, ... How do you sync an iPhone with another iTunes library? How to Manage & Sync iOS Apps Without iTunes on iPhone ... What about apps like VLC? How do I add my movie files into VLC ... will actually see it, do ASK DAVE TAYLOR. Video Help; ... About Dave; Ask! Home / MacOS X Help / How do I update my iPhone apps in iTunes 11? ... How Do I See My