the eagle has landed quotes
Col. Max Radl: A wink from a pretty girl at a party results rarely in climax, Karl. But a man is a fool not to push a suggestion as far as it will go. The Eagle Has Landed is a 1976 British film directed by John Sturges. The Eagle Has Landed quotes at the Internet Movie Database; Retrieved from "https 10 quotes from The Eagle Has Landed (Liam Devlin, #1): May you find what you are searching for, my friend. I already have and lost it in the finding. Discover and share The Eagle Has Landed Quotes. Explore our collection of motivational and famous quotes by authors you know and love. 57 quotes - Additionally, Great-Quotes has more than 2.5 million other easily searchable movie, proberbs, sayings and famous quotes. Share this Rating. Title: The Eagle Has Landed (1976) 6.9 /10. Want to share IMDb's rating on your own site? Use the HTML below. Great memorable quotes and script exchanges from the The Eagle Has Landed movie on Quotes.net 57 quotes - Additionally, Great-Quotes has more than 2.5 million other easily searchable movie, proberbs, sayings and famous quotes. "The Eagle has landed." - Neil Armstrong quotes from BrainyQuote.com Great memorable quotes and script exchanges from the Eagle Has Landed movie on Quotes.net Col. Max Radl: A wink from a pretty girl at a party results rarely in climax, Karl. But a man is a fool not to push a suggestion as far as it will go. "The Eagle has landed." - Neil Armstrong quotes from BrainyQuote.com The Eagle Has Landed Quotes. There are no approved quotes yet for this movie. Discussion Forum. Discuss The Eagle Has Landed on our Movie forum! Go to Forum The Eagle has landed. Neil Armstrong Popular Topics . Inspirational Quotes Motivational Quotes Christmas Quotes The Eagle Has Landed is a 1976 British film directed by John Sturges and starring Michael Caine, Donald Sutherland and Robert Duvall. The Eagle Has Landed quotes - 1. The Eagle has landed. Read more quotes and sayings about The Eagle Has Landed. Like The Eagle Has Landed quotes - 1. Houston, Tranquillity Base here. The Eagle has landed. Read more quotes and sayings about Like The Eagle Has Landed. neil armstrong quotes & sayings (72 quotations) on Eagle Has Landed Quote Source : img.picturequotes.com houston, tranquility base here. 37 quotes from Jack Higgins: 'I realized fear one morning, with the blare of the fox hunter's sound. What are your favorite code phrases like "the eagle has landed"? What are your favorite code phrases like "the eagle has landed"? (self.AskReddit) The Eagle Has Landed (1976) mistakes and goofs, plus trivia, quotes, trailers, pictures and more. Add more and vote on your favourites! The Eagle has landed. ... by Neil Armstrong from life Quotes and Sayings from my collection of quotes about life. May you find great value in these The Eagle has landed. ... by Neil Armstrong from my large inspirational quotes and sayings database. Here are some key quotes from the mission that put the first men on the Moon. Accessibility links. The Eagle has landed." Flying pigs! Col. Max Radl: (reading mission orders from Hitler) "Herr Oberst Radl is acting under my direct and personal orders in a matter of the utmost importance to the Reich. Read famous quotes from The Eagle Has Landed, 1976, directed by John Sturges, with Michael Caine, Donald Sutherland, Robert Duvall, The Eagle Has Landed pictures, plot summary, trivia, quotes, news, reviews, cast, crew. The Eagle has landed." The first words uttered on the moon were actually Edwin "Buzz" Aldrin saying "Contact light!," followed by a brief exchange of technical jargon related to shutting down the engines of the lunar module. FreeBookNotes found 2 sites with book summaries or analysis of The Eagle Has Landed. If there is a The Eagle Has Landed SparkNotes, Shmoop guide, or Cliff Notes, you can find a link to each study guide below. Current Events. Back To ... Delete Post. Other ways to say: The Eagle has landed. Discover and share Landed Quotes. Explore our collection of motivational and famous quotes by authors you know and love. The Eagle has landed. Neil Armstrong. Best Answer: The Eagle Has Landed is an excellent novel by Jack Higgins, later made into a superb film adaptation starring Michael Caine as a German paratrooper who is sent to England to lead a desperate attempt to The Eagle has landed. First words from the Apollo 11 lunar module Eagle after guiding the craft to a landing on the moon at 4:17pm EDT (20 July 1969); reported in The Houston, Tranquillity Base here. The Eagle has landed. Neil Armstrong. The Eagle has landed quotes. Find all lines from movies and series Neil Armstrong Houston, Tranquillity Base here. The Eagle has landed.